Friday, May 27, 2011

I Heart My Followers

It's the truth:  I have the best followers in the blogosphere (a fact of which I'm very giddy to pronounce as I never thought I'd ever have anyone willing to read my scribbles). What's my proof? Well, I'm glad you asked.  Once again, one of my followers/fellow writers has bestowed me with the honor of "The Versatile Blogger" award.  I must be one versatile, blogging fool as this is the second time this very prestigious award has been bestowed upon me.  I've been called a lot of things in my life--most of which I can't repeat if I want to keep this family friendly--but versatile has thus far been my favorite. 


Bestowing me with the award this time is the wonderfully talented, newly published (Yeah) Author Carolyn Arnold .  Carolyn's novel, Ties That Bind , is now available at Smashwords and Amazon POD and I highly suggest you support your fellow writers and check it out!

In order to fully be able to accept this award, the recipient must do the following:

1.  Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2.  Share seven random facts about yourself.
3.  Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4.  Contact the winners to notify them

1.  Thank you, Carolyn!  I wish the very best with your writing career!

2.  Since I've already accepted this award, I am going to skip posting the seven random facts about me.  However, if you're really interested in knowing some dirt on me click HERE for the fourteen random facts I posted when I previously claimed this and the fashionable blogger award.

3 and 4.  Because I just can't pick five of my amazing followers, I would like to present this award to all 46 (as of right now) of you.  Congratulations!  You are such an amazing group of people and I'm honored that you've chosen to follow my blog (and to think, I only had to beg 44 of you). 

All I ask is that you pay it forward and pass this award on to those bloggers/writers/ubertastic individuals of your choosing as we writers need to stick together.

I'll be returning back to my normal blog-happy self with my next post. Between edits on my first novel and working on two WIP's, I've been mulling over a few topics and would love your input on which you believe I should tackle next:

1.  Healthy things to do with rejection letters (tongue in cheek)
2. Composing your synopsis
3.  The Movie vs. The Book
4.  Pros and Cons of indie publishing
5.  Social networking sites and writers

All of the preceding topics are those of which I plan to cover.  If there's one of particular interest to you, please leave me a comment with your selection and I will get to the most popular topic first.  Or, if you have an even better idea, I'd love to hear that as well!

*FYI-Spell check seems to be on the fritz (it's saying I have no spelling errors and I KNOW that can't be true).  If there are any spelling errors in this post, I apologize now and blame it on the fact that it's after 1 a.m. (I get a free pass on grammatical errors and spelling after 1).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sara on your blog award! Well deserved & oh TGIF!

Anonymous said...

Hi, just stopped by to say hi and I see I'm just in time to congratulate you on your award! I took a peek at the "facts about you" from a previous post. Wow, you really do hate flying! :)