Monday, May 16, 2011

My Blog of Thanks


I've been having so much fun (HA!  I almost typed "phone" in place of "fun" which tells you how tired I am).  Lets restart this train of thought again.  I've been having so much FUN on Twitter lately that I almost forgot to formally accept this very calorie-laden award from the very awesomesauce Sophie Li . Thank you so much Sophie.  It's always cool to receive blog awards (especially for a blog I didn't think I could get anyone to read). 

Part of accepting this award is the obligation to pass it on to 15 other well-deserving bloggers.  Well, in the spirit of my fellow blogger/writer, Shawna, instead of selecting just 15 followers to partake in this award, I would like to extend it to all of my very awesome, talented, lovely, punctual (and all the other positive adjectives you can think of) fellow writers/bloggers.  Come claim your award everyone, you deserve it (just leave me a comment when you claim it).

Finally, I would like to thank all of you, my fellow blog, Twitter and Tumblr followers.  I'm consistently blow away by all the generosity, kind words and great advice you so freely dispense on a daily basis.  Writing can be a very lonely, thankless process, but knowing that I have such an outstanding community to turn to makes it all the more worth it. 

For those of you who are reading this who don't already follow me, what are you waiting for?  Just hit the "Follow" button and come join the ride.  I promise I'll try to make it worth your while.

Okay, enough sappy shit. Blogs on tap for this week include how to handle writer's block and killing off your characters (dun dun dun).  Be sure to stop on by for a cold one with me later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cheers wildly*

hehe you are most welcome!

Melanie_McCullough said...

Yeah, I'm taking this because it's gonna look real good on my sidebar