Sunday, October 12, 2014

Redemption (Enigma Black Trilogy, Book 3) Now Available!


 
For those of you who have been anticipating the final novel in the Enigma Black trilogy, the wait is finally over. Redemption is now available on Amazon and has already received its first five-star review!

http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Enigma-Black-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B00O9LI1QQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1413159773&sr=8-4&keywords=sara+burr

Review:

Wow...I have waited SO long for this book and I'm not even sure where to start. When I first read 'Enigma Black', I knew exactly what I wanted to happen and how it should end. But along the way, the characters changed some of my ideas, and now that I have finished the trilogy, I don't know whether to celebrate or cry. (Actually, I am crying!) Celaine finally learns the truth behind the Man in Black and the Epicenter, and the events that follow are absolutely heartbreaking. Ian, Chase and all of the other characters we've loved over the course of the trilogy must face evil along with Celaine, the results of which will change everyone's lives and futures.

This is one of those books that I'm SO glad I read, yet I'm not sure when I'll be able to read it again because the emotions I'm left with are so intense. But to me, that makes the book even more of a treasure, because Sara was able to create such a compelling storyline and amazing characters that I will remember for a long time to come."

No comments: