Sunday, April 17, 2011

From Page to Stage-Water for Elephants

As I get ready to fire up the Kindle to read Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, I feel compelled to post the trailer for the movie (in theaters in the US this Friday, April, 22).  Not since my teenage years have I felt so giddy to watch a film.  I've not read the book yet, but I've read a synopsis and, if it's half as good as the movie trailer makes it appear, it should be one phenomenal piece of literature  (my own book report to follow shortly).




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm planning on reading Water for Elephants as well. I'm not going to see the movie until I do actually.

Can't wait for your review of it.

Sara Furlong-Burr said...

Thanks Megan! I'm going to try to get to it this week if I can stay off this pesky blogging and other social networking sites. :)