Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspirational Quotational-Because I'm taking a Blog break

So I've been slacking on the whole blog thing the past few days (lets face it, posting inspirational quotationals does not take up that much time).  On a side note, I just realized I spelled lightning wrong on the poem I posted Sunday. Curse you Blogspot and your lack of spell check.  What do you think I am a writer???

What's the good news you ask?  Well, I'm happy to inform you that I've been hammering away at Vendetta Nation and should have Chapter 2 done tomorrow.  The trilogy is really starting to come along and I couldn't be happier.

With that said, here is today's Inspirational Quotational:

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.  The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.  ~Sylvia Plath


Sylvia Plath
1932-1963

No comments: